The Overall Disinfection Process
1. External vehicle disinfection
2. Foreign personnel disinfection
3. Staff daily disinfection
4. The daily disinfection of pigs
5. Reservoir of drinking water disinfection
6. The hallway outside the pigsty disinfection
Automatic disinfection and sterilization
1. Start a regular disinfection of ozone disinfection host
2. When ozone detector detects excessive amount of ozone, it will automatically shut down the ozone disinfection machine.
3. When ammonia detector detects excessive amount of ammonia, it will automatically start the ozone disinfection host.
Superiority over traditional disinfection methods
Required ozone concentration for air purification is 20-30ppm, and time required is 5 minutes.However, ozone concentration of people’s living environment cannot exceed 0.1ppm.Air purification needs continuous, man-machine coexisting cleaning and disinfection technology. It has used a lot of good technology products such as high voltage electrostatic, plasma, nano photocatalyst and so on.
The information shows that ammonia has three kinds of harms:
1.Effect on pigs’ growth
Ammonia can cause rapid growth andmetabolism of mucosal cells. This will increase needs for oxygen and energy. Andammonia detoxification process is a highly energy consuming process, so the animals for growth and production of energy is reduced accordingly, thus affecting the growth performance of an animal.
2.Reducing body’s resistance
Experimental results show that theammonia in piggery inhaled through the respiratory tract, causes the bodyanemia and tissue hypoxia. When ammonia concentration reaches 10 to 15 g/kg, itwill significantly reduce the animal's resistance to infection.
3. Inducing diseases
Ammonia, sulfide into the respiratory tract can cause coughing, bronchitis and bronchitis, pulmonary edema, bleeding,dyspnea, suffocation and other symptoms, and even necrosis, resulting inrespiratory dysfunction. In addition, in winter, accumulation of a large numberof harmful gases will accelerate the high fever (highly pathogenic avianinfluenza), the mortality of nursery pigs will be higher.